Thursday, January 11, 2007

Videos Make Me Smile

You ever watch a video that just warmed your heart? Or something that made you smile for at least ten minutes after watching it? Well, I would like to share something with you that makes me so happy, I can barely stand it.

As some, or most, people know, I am an avid fan of The Office. Both the American and UK version are, according to me, the greatest works of television comedy that I've ever seen. It's a smart and amazingly subtle show. The more times you watch an episode, the more you will uncover as to why it is just that good. And anyone who watches the American version can attest to Michael and Dwight being, undeniably, one of the greatest teams to ever grace TV. So, without further ado, I give you Michael and Dwight...the the romantic stylings of Justin Timberlake.

No comments: