Friday, February 02, 2007

Top Chef



Oh man...do I love the show 'Top Chef.'

Seriously, there are no words to express how awesome I think it is. I was never a fan until this season when I happened to catch an episode late one night on Bravo. It's like heroine, people, it's that good.

First of all, I don't really understand half of the things that they are cooking, but they all look delicious. I never thought that I would willingly want to eat caviar, but when placed on a nice piece of toast with some garnish? Yeah, I'm game.

Second- drama abounds in the kitchen. Whether Marcel was stealing people's burners or Marcel was concocting another foam, it was always fun to watch people explode at him.

Congratulations are in order for Ilan- America's Top Chef. I couldn't tell you what he made for the final meal, but it all looked absolutely delish. Well played, Ilan. And well played, 'Top Chef,' for being awesome.

No comments: